On Saturday, October 11, 2014 11:49:23 AM Dan Lewis wrote:
>       These connectors are available as Release Candidate #1. They
> have been tested against both MariaDB and MySQL databases. I would
> like to have a few more people see if these work as well as they have
> so far been described.
>       Unless I hear from someone with a reason why it does not work as
> it should within the next week, I will be upgrading these to final
> release.
>
> This is the URL:

 http://extensions.libreoffice.org/extension-center/mysql-native-connec
 tor/
I could test with LibreOffice 4.2.6 (SUSE version). Just downloaded and
will install later today. Will post comments  soon.

Russ
--
openSUSE 13.1(Linux 3.11.10-21-desktop x86_64|
Intel(R) Quad Core(TM) i5-4440 CPU @ 3.10GHz|8GB DDR3|