Tom Davies <tomc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 23 October 2014 05:12, David Love <z...@zed.net.nz> wrote:

> Using LO v4.2.6.3 on LinuxMint v17 Qiana MATE.

 > I have two email clients on the computer.  Thunderbird, which is set
 > up for my wife's  use, and MessengerPro which I use.
 > LO has been set up to point to MessengerPro
 > </usr/local/bin/messengerpro> for sending documents by email but does
 > not honour that path, inasmuch as it opens Thunderbird each time.
 >
 > My wife does not have a user account on the computer and I have not
 > set one up as it would confuse her.  She only uses the computer for
 > email, browsing the internet and playing card games.
 >
 > LinuxMint Control Panel contains a Preferred Applications facility but
 > the only choices in Email are Thunderbird and KMail.

> Is anyone able to suggest how I may solve the problem, please?

>> Hi :) Does Chapter 10 in the "Getting Started" guide help at all?
>> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications

Unfortunately. no!

> Hopefully someone else can give a more tailored answer or maybe just ask
> the right questions in order to incover the answer. Good luck and
> regards from Tom :)

I hope so, too.  I have put this problem to the LionuxMint Forum, too, but
as it appears to be a LO probable,m in not heeding the correct path, I
thought this mailing list was the more appropriate place.

David
--
David Love
Do more than anyone expects, and pretty soon everyone will expect more