So I can select an area of a column "=SUM(B2:B50)" and have it add and
produce a total in say B51. Thats fine but fairly simplistic and I need
more. Completely new to spreadsheets and how to do this stuff.

1. Can I add ALL of Column B, Minus B1 and have the total of the column
display in B1?

2. Column B is a Cost/Each, C is Quantity, D is Shipping & E is Total Cost.
Is there a way to multiply B & C then add D and display in E for each row?
Yes, I understand C would have to be at least 1 or greater and not empty. :)

Any detailed explanation, tip, link to a how-to would be so appreciated!
I've only found a few examples and pretty basic.

Thanks