I have searched Bugzilla and haven't found anything that comes close to
the issue I am experiencing. So before I start destroying & rebuilding
my extensive profile and maybe filing a new bug, I thought I would ask here.

I have 35 extensions (including 2 special dictionaries) installed.
Roughly 12 of them call oLibContainer.LoadLibrary(LibName) which
terminates with a "BASIC runtime error. Type:
com.star.container.NoSuchElementException" error. See:
http://www.mediafire.com/view/1ddd9fd2gkwa4ie/BRT_Error.png This screen
capture is just an example of the error from the "Alternative searching
1.4" extension.

Now the really weird thing is that if I keep LO (any module) open and
reinstall those same extensions they work perfectly, until the next time
I start LO.

This started happening when I first moved up to 4.3.0 and continues
through to 4.3.3  on a Win 7 Ult-x64 box. I am not so much looking for a
fix or work-around, more to find out if anyone else has experienced
anything like this.

TIA
Dave (miserably looking forward to rebuilding his precious profile) Barton