Hi :)
This was another one i was wondering about getting onto the Extensions
website, or gathering into some equivalent of YouTube's "channel"s.

A couple of years ago Tim @ KrackedPress created a decent colour-palette
and i think he uploaded it to either the Extensions website or to the
SourceForge page for the NA DVD Project (North American DVD Project).