Thank you Brian. I will try to show you what I want and clarify the problem.
Firstly, you are absolutely right, I need smaller paper. Unfortunately,
nobody sells 180 x 140 mm paper and even if they did or I were to trim
regular paper before printing, my printer does not have that as an option.
I tried going ahead and setting LibreOffice to page size to 90 x 140 mm, but
when printing on an 8.5 x 11 in paper, it just expanded my page to fill the
half-page.
The problem with my current solution of playing with the margins is how it
PRINTS OUT. The first image prints out like this:
<http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/file/n4128113/Print2.png>
Where the dotted line is where I'd like to trim and the solid line is the
fold line.
My second image prints out like this:
<http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/file/n4128113/Print1.png>
What I really want is it to print out like this for both the front and the
back:
<http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/file/n4128113/Print3.png>
Any further help you can offer would be much appreciated.