A paper form has been sent to me to be filled out.

I scanned it as a PDF file into my Mint Maté 17 box, opened it in LO Draw (v. 4.2.7.2), typed the necessary data into the relevant locations, then re-exported the edited file as PDF. The edited file, containing the added text, opens properly in other applications such as Adobe Reader or Document Viewer. In Draw I then tried to add a PNG signature file to the PDF, but the "File" option of the "Insert" menu is greyed out, so that I don't know how to add the signature file to the PDF. I cannot do it manually because my handwriting is impaired.

What should I do?

Thanks for helping.

jdh