Well - this is why I came to the list - I'm not a developer by trade,
this is a hobby and just a single macro I'm working on. I don't have the
time to read hundreds of pages of documentation for a hobby as I do in
fact have a trade, and it eats up almost all of my time.

I'll try to figure out what you mean by what you said - worst case I'll
just give up the macro and stick with the limited abilities of kmymoney
to do graphs and what not.

Joel