PLEASE NOTE =

Please forward this email to the people who handle product support questions
for LibreOffice Writer.

Dear Sir or Ms.,

I have been a very please long time user of your various products especially
your writer product but now I have a question which I can not find the answer
to and here is my question:

+) I am attempting to build an HTML Business Plan because I want several people
to read it and I do not know what kind of word processors they will be using.
In the Business Plan I wish to have a Sound Track so to speak playing a certain
song while they are reading the business plan. I attempted to insert Sound
using the insert Movie & Sound command but whatever sound I attempt to insert
it always tells me that it is the wrong format. I have searched online and read
the LibreOffice Writer owners manual to no avail AND I AM HOPING THAT YOU CAN
HELP ME WITH THIS PROBLEM.

+) WHAT AUDIO FORMATS ARE ACCEPTABLE IN LibreOffice Writer?

I thank you in advance for your assistance.

Very truly yours,

Dennis Regan