On Wed, 28 Jan 2015 09:33:36 +0000
ianseeks <ianse...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> Cheers. LO is my favoured office tool so i doubt it'll upset me too
> much.  I can't be sure it was LO causing the issue. I've had issues
> with copy and paste from other things like Firefox where it won;t
> paste anything i copied from Firefox.

If that happens, click on the clipboard icon. You may find that what
you copied is not at the top of Klipper's list and/or is not ticked. If
that is the case, click on the item you want copied.

No idea why this happens but it has caught me out several times.

--
Graham P Davis, Bracknell, Berks.
OS: Linux: openSUSE Tumbleweed (64-bit); KDE 4.14.4; Kernel: 3.18.3