Hi :)
+1
to everyone here on this mailing list too!  Especially the ones who
have ever helped anyone or 'just' welcomed people in and made the
place friendlier but also to the lurkers who are maybe doing things
outside of this mailing list.  Also to regular users and people who
make us question and think.  Also to the Documentation Team and all
the translators!