I thought I had done that, but I did it again and it no longer tries to fix that file.

Thanks, john

On 02/02/2015 02:44 PM, Tom Davies wrote:
Hi :)
Just say "No"! ;)  (or cancel or whatever).  LibreOffice and
OpenOffice often try to make sure you don't lose anything.  Sometimes
you jhust have to tell it you don't want it's help! ;)

On 2 February 2015 at 20:29, American Sentry Systems, Inc.