If this is a simple string, then the extract is quite simple. But if it contains date formulas in a way, it is a wee more complicated. But let us start with the simple assumption, that the string is exactly the one you give, including e.g. the lacking space before "to":

Assuming your string is in cell A1, cell B1 could contain:

=CONCATENATE(MID(A1,12,5)," - ",MID(A1,34,5))

A wee more safe could be:

=CONCATENATE(MID(A1,12,5)," - ",LEFT(RIGHT(A1,8),5))

Both these give the result you wanted. But what if the date is not the same, which result do you wish then? In that case I think you should do transforms into date format (DATEVALUE), but much depends on what you really want.