On 15-02-09 01:44 PM, Thisis theone wrote:
Hello,

if we open up an example MS excel file, the macros and functions are not
100% working in LibreOffice.

When will LibreOffice have 100% MS macro and function support?

I hope LO *never** *has MS macro capability! That is how a great many viruses are spread on the MS system.

Or this is something that it's not worth it to do in LibreOffice?

IMHO if LibreOffice would have 100% MS compability for macros and functions
too, then... nothing would stand against LibreOffice to conquer the Office
world.

Thanks.

--
Udvarias Ur

This letter was generated and sent from Thunderbird 31.4.0 on Ubuntu Linux
14.04 LTS.

Cette lettre a été générée et envoyée à partir de Thunderbird 31.4.0 sur Ubuntu
Linux 14.04 LTS.