On 02/16/2015 04:56 AM, Italo Vignoli wrote:
> On 16/02/2015 13:22, Maurice wrote:
>> On Sun, 15 Feb 2015 12:09:59 -0800, Tom Williams wrote:
>>
>>>  I don't have Calibri installed,
>> If you have Windows on the same PC you can get Linux to clone it to
>> Linux.
>>
>> If not, try Googling on: calibri download linux
> Please do mind that Calibri is a Microsoft proprietary font strictly
> connected to a Windows/MS Office license, which cannot be used if you do
> not have such a license. This is clearly stated in the Windows/MS Office
> EULA. LibreOffice offers a Calibri replacement, Carlito, which has a
> free font license and can therefore be downloaded and installed on every
> operating system without infringing the license.

Thanks for everyone for the replies.  :)   I did install the Carlito
font.  :)    However, I'm still looking for a way to see which
substitute font Writer chose, if that's possible.    MS Word appears to
support this, as indicated in this article:

http://wordribbon.tips.net/T012657_Finding_Words_Font_Substitutes.html

Is there a way to determine which font Writer uses as the substitute font?

Thanks!

Peace...

Tom

--