Hi Everyone!

Of course and first of all, many thanks to David Ostrovsky!!!
http://ostrovsky.org

I see the tinderbox is active!
http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/master/Win-x86_64@42/
Thanks to Florian Reisinger, I think!

I have learnt what a tinderbox is:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tinderbox_%28software%29
Thanks to You and Mozilla too!!! ;-)

I remember some our old others win64 discusses...
2013-11: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/64-bit-tp4081444.html
2012-11: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Win64-Scribus-too-tp4016487.html 2011-11: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Will-win64-native-build-exist-on-3-5-0-or-at-least-3-5-x-releases-tp3473463.html

We have to suffer many time in the underground before seeing the Sun, the Sky and the Stars! (Dante Alighieri's "Divina Commedia" personal rearrangement... "E di nuovo uscimmo a veder le stelle...") ;-)

I think the LibreOffice builds now are "quite" complete and a very professional offer! We have made a great work and we (and Others more) could all change-the-world over and over again! :-)

Have All a sunny day!

Carlo

ing. Carlo Strata
-