ok i am hours new to Libreoffice so hopefully i dont sound too off here.so
i use a large database in access that has several tables that have 80-100k
lines in them. iam looking for a way to have access to this database while
i am away from my work computer. i thought i could use base on a thumb
drive and just drag a copy of the access program to the drive also. so i
could always have access to the program but i keep runing into problems
when i try and open it. it says that it can not establish a connection and
the message below,

SQL Status: HY000

any advise? or should i be looking at another way? and my company does not
allow us to open up links so sharing access to the database is out fo the
question