On 15/03/15 00:18, charles meyer wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> I’ve never printed business cards using Libre Writer and it didn’t go
> well using the Avery online template.
>
> I have blank sheets of cardstock (bought at Office Depot) to print my
> own business cards with logo - one sided only.
>
> There’s 10 business cards on each sheet of cardstock - 2 across and 5 down.
>
> Each card is 2 inches by 3.5 inches.
>
> Is there some kind of a template in Libre Writer for business card printing?
>
> I’ll bet you can do it by using tables or charts but that’s way past
> my expertise.
>
> Thanks so much!
>
> Charles.

Depending upon where you live I might be able to help. I created a
table-based template for just such a purpose and if you use the
International standard A4 sized stock I would be happy to send you a
copy. If you are using US Letter sized stock you still might want the
template and modify it to suit.

Let me know.

Peter HB