On 03/17/2015 10:44 AM, Jay Ridgley wrote:
Folks,

Early this morning everything was fine...

I just applied the latest updates for 14.04.2 LTS and there are a bunch
of bold characters & numbers showing up in various locations. These seem
to be almost random and are usually single occurrences (character and/or
number) in a field.

I have tried to reenter the data and tried closing and restarting the
task to no avail...

Ideas???

Cheers,
Jay
Problem solved, I had two spread sheets open and when I exited out of BOTH of them and restarted Calc and reloaded the data all is well.

The cause of the initial problem is unknown...

Cheers,
Jay

--
Jay Ridgley