The following message came in to the website forum, so I am reposting it here,
where it is more appropriate.  The sender is not registered, so include him
separately in any reply.

//James

Hi Sir/Ma'am

   This is to raise my concern about  Libre Office. I encounter errors that
others may  encounter in the future or already been encountered by someone
else. Most of the time it hangs. I'm using version 4.4.1.2 under Windows 7 Pro
64-bit and 32-bit. Kindly see the attachment for reference.

Your response is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Melborn