Thanks.

I subscribed to this list: webs...@global.libreoffice.org

Xaver

Am 12.05.2015 um 09:34 schrieb Charles-H. Schulz:
Le 12 mai 2015 07:02:02 GMT+02:00, X Roemer <x-roe...@web.de> a écrit :
Hi,

I'm the author of the Writer extension Organon for LO/OO. I tried to
keep it up to date on the LO extensions site, but compared to OO's
extensions site and its mechanism, I found it really hard to manage it
for LO. I think, LO's mechanism is a bit overwhelming.

The releases of my extension are disappearing every once in a while and

I can't see any reason for that. Two days ago I updated it and I could
see the release. Yesterday it was gone. After logging in, I found the
release, changed something and it appeared again. Today it once more
disappeared.
http://extensions.libreoffice.org/extension-center/organon-1

Can anyone tell me what might go wrong? Any common mistakes I'm trapped
by?

And one more question: Is there any possibility to see how often the
extension was downloaded? As a developer it would be nice to see.

Regards,
Xaver

deleted
Hello,

I will forwarf this to our website list; could you please subscribe to it?

Best,

Charles.