Ahoy all:

I know of only two ways to increase the leading, or line-spacing, in a block of text (using, specifically, LO 4.3.7.2, Curtains 7/64 bit).

One is to right-click, go to line-spacing, and select.

The other is to put an explicit <CR>, or <ENTER> at the end of one line to insert a blank line before the next.

There seems to be a third way lurking, as yet undetected.

For a screenshot showing the unexpected behaviour, see:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/v3kgpkpia211dlx/LO-multi-line-spacing.PNG?oref=e

Dropbox is a little mysterious itself, but this link may be to the original .odt file:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7daxotdw47fd20l/LO-multi-line-space-exemplar.odt?dl=0

There's no way to illustrate a verification of my statement that the context menu hasn't been invoked, but the dearth of excess <CR>s is proven by the revealed codes.

Can anybody point out what I apparently haven't learned yet?

trj