Hi, I'm using LO 4.4.3.2 on Linux and found something that looks like a bug when inserting the attached rtf file while using the test_template.ott template (also attached).

If I open LO Writer, then go to Insert -> Document... -> "cabecera.rtf" I get the result you can see in "correct.png" file.

But, if after opening LO Writer, I open the template "test_template.ott" (btw an empty template), then go to Insert -> Document -> "cabecera.rtf", the tabs on the 1nst line of the rtf are removed, getting the image shown in "wrong.png".

Does anyone know if there's a way to workaround this?. Is this a bug?.

Regards,
--
Leonardo M. Ramé
http://leonardorame.blogspot.com