From: KARR, DAVID <dk0...@att.com>
Date: Fri, Jul 10, 2015 at 12:20 PM
Subject: [libreoffice-users] How to use LibreOffice to blur and save a PNG?
To: "users@global.libreoffice.org" <users@global.libreoffice.org>

I have a PNG image.  I need to edit the image to blur out some portions
that I don't want other people to see, and then save that modified PNG
image.

Is this something that LibreOffice can do?  I tried running Draw and then
opening the PNG.  I believe the "Smooth" operation is what I need.  I can
see this in the "Filter" dropdown when I click on the image, but I'm not
sure what to do with that.

I'm guessing if I can figure out how to properly modify the image, I would
use the "Save Image ..." menu item in the context menu to save the modified
PNG.  Is this correct?