At 16:48 22/07/2015 +0200, Pier Andreit wrote:
I tried, but it is not so useful as I expected :-)
...I was thinking about to use insert>field...
if I can have custom field to insert...

the aim is to have ONE information, in a cell or elsewhere, repeated in the document as many times as I like, and when I change this information (in the cell or elsewhere is it but ONE time) this is updated in the whole document.

o Go to Insert | Fields > | Other... (or Ctrl+F2).
o Select "Set variable" and give your variable a name.
o Under Format, select Text and enter your original value for Value.
o If you prefer, you can suppress the appearance of your text at this point in the document by ticking Invisible.
o Insert.
o Close.

Each time you need to insert the text:
o Go to Insert | Fields > | Other... (or Ctrl+F2).
o Select "Show variable" and your named variable.
o Insert.
o Close.

When you need to change the text:
o Put the cursor just to the left of the *original* field. (If you chose "Invisible", this will be a small, apparently empty field shading.)
o Go to Edit | Fields... (or right-click | Fields...).
o Select your named variable.
o Modify the text under Value.
o OK.

VoilĂ !

There is no particular need for this value to be in a table cell where it appears.

I trust this helps.

Brian Barker