Hi,
I'm experiencing some problems; installed LO5 yesterday (windows) and it was
working fine; earlier this morning I had some docs open and it still seemed
fine. All documents have now been closed, but I can't seem to start up LO5 any
more.I've tried: double clicking a file in windows explorer
double-clicking a file saved to desktop (I suspect thi is exactly the same
thing)
double-clicking LO5 startup icon on desktop
selecting LO5 from start menu

- all to no avail. I checked the task manager in case it was somehow running in
an "invisible" mode (such things do happen - but no, it's not running at all
and I can't get it to run.
I will try a reboot at some stage - can't do that just yet - but does anyone
have any idea what might be preventing LO from running? Anyone else experienced
anything similar?
thanks,/Gary