On 09/08/15 08:11, Tim Lloyd wrote:
> I have to say I am beaten by this. I had a look at some old doco which
> echoed what Joe said. Any takers?
>
> On 09/08/15 05:31, Joe Conner wrote:
>> Using Ubuntu 15.04 64bit
>> Using Version: 4.4.5.2
>> I am trying to insert a watermark into a writer document.
>> The help files says:
>>
>> 1.
>>
>>    Choose *Format - Page*.
>>
>> 2.
>>
>>    On the *Background* tab page, select a background color or a
>>    background graphic.
>>
>> However, there is NO background tab  on *Format - Page***. What
>> happened? To where
>> was it moved?
>>
>> Now, how do you create a watermark?
>>
>> Thank you. Joe Conner, Poulsbo, WA USA

Further to my previous post: the 'Area' tab may not be so useful after
all. There is no obvious way of employing a user chosen bitmap rather
than the pre-set patterns which, whilst not a show-stopper, would
involve a certain amount of fiddling to put a user chosen bitmap into
the selection list.

Peter HB