On 08/24/2015 02:28 PM, Aurelius Octavian wrote:
Thank you Stephan for the hint. Dependency's profiling the "soffice.bin"
execution from within Java worked and I got a longer log.
However, since I'm no C(++) or Windows programmer I wouldn't know where
to search for a bug in the Java64->UNO->Libreoffice64 process.

Would somebody like to take a quick look at the log file, please? It's
here:
http://pastebin.com/v1x5sEUM

Or are there people in the Libreoffice developer team who know more
about this whole UNO thing, in order to spot the error when LO 64-Bit is
being called from Java 64-Bit?

My suspicion would be that, when spawned from the java.exe process, soffice.bin runs in some subtly altered environment that e.g. causes it to pick up unexpected instances of certain DLLs---something like picking an MSVCRT DLL that is suitable for the java.exe but not for soffice.bin, or similar.

However, I at least cannot spot any obvious issue in your pastebin, unfortunately.