On 8/28/2015 8:01 AM, Dave Barton <d...@tasit.net> wrote:
> There are a few ways to make the "Unprotect Cells" option visible:
>
>   o Customize the Table menu by adding the "Unprotect Cells" entry.
>
>   o With the "Tables" toolbar visible, right click on the toolbar and
>     select "Unprotect Cells" from the context menu.
>
>   o Customize the "Tables" toolbar by adding the "Unprotect Cells"
>     button.

Thanks Dave, I did figure this out from a couple of comments in the bugs
I opened, and at least I can work around this for the users I've already
upgraded.

But, we shouldn't have to do this, so the bug will stay open to just add
the relevant menu entries - and to bring these two back to the context menu.