Hi,

My name is Rachuel, and I have been a long time user of your LibreOffice
documents program. But unfortunately, your program may mean that I will fail
one of my University classes for this semester. An essay I had written on your
program became corrupted and deleted itself. Therefore I have no assignment to
submit with no time to re-write it. All accompanying copies of my file all show
no content. Upset is an understatement of how I feel about this. I need my file
restored or I will most certainly fail this class. Please find attached a copy
of the corrupt file. Please help me fix it.

Sincerely,

Rachuel Dick

Sent from Windows Mail