Control End worked great. Found invisible stuff way at the end of the sheet. Thank-you!

On 9/2/2015 8:29 AM, Andreas Säger wrote:
Am 02.09.2015 um 13:39 schrieb Russ Butler:
Hello,

I am trying to use the "insert rows above" function to insert around 70
rows at a time.

I keep getting the following error: "Filled cells cannot be shifted
beyond the sheet."  Closing the sheet and program and re-opening does
not resolve the issue.

Spreadsheet is not very big and there appears to be thousands of rows
available.

Ctrl+End jumps to the last cell which is the bottom-right corner of the
sheet's used range.
There you might find some orphane data which would be pushed beyonds the
sheet border.