Has anyone had this issue with other Windows versions, or Linux?

I have not installed 5.0.x yet on my Linux systems, so I do not know.
I have down-graded to 4.4.5 on the 2 Win10 [Home and Pro] dual boot laptops.

Hopefully Win10 will fix the issue[s], if it is the actual problem.

On 09/01/2015 06:59 PM, anne-ology wrote:
        I suspicion this is yet another problem with WIN10  ;-(

        reasoning: others have been having problems with non-MsFt programs
in WIN10.

From: Tim---Kracked_P_P---webmaster <webmas...@krackedpress.com>
Date: Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 7:32 AM
Subject: [libreoffice-users] Font menu display not working correctly
To: LibreO - Users Global <users@global.libreoffice.org>

I am running 5.0.0.1 on a Windows 10 Pro [64-bit] laptop.

When I page down through the different fonts [in the tool-bar option] many
of the fonts do not show what they look like, including some MS installed
ones.

This was not a problem with 4.4.4, after I upgraded to Win10.

The kicker is sometimes one part of the font list is not displaying
correctly, while the next time I use LO it does. Other parts/fonts seem not
to display their "style" every time I open LO and look for a font to use.
Once all the fonts did not display anything other than their names.

So, has anyone seen this issue with 5.0.0.1 on Windows [10] ?

I have not have 5.0.0.1 it on any of my various Linux systems [every system
a different version of Linux], yet, so I do not know if it does this on
Linux [64-bit]