Try the archive site folder system. If it works, then it really could have been the regional mirror that has the problem.

http://downloadarchive.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/old/5.0.1.2/

On 09/06/2015 07:49 AM, John Clark wrote:
I use both IE and FF. Same results.

On Fri, Sep 4, 2015, at 08:41 PM, Tim Lloyd wrote:
Hi,

what browser are you using? It might be worth trying a different browser
eg IE, Firefox or Chrome.

Cheers