From: Tom Davies <tomc...@gmail.com>
To: Alexander Thurgood <alex.thurg...@gmail.com>
Cc: "users@global.libreoffice.org" <users@global.libreoffice.org>
Sent: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 7:46
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Android version

Hi :)
Thanks all :)  So it sounds like AndrOffice and Kingsoft are worth trying.

I had thought about making my exchange-rate spreadsheet into a database.
I'm sure it would be far better, and would allow a purpose-built UI
front-end but the spreadsheet route is plenty good enough for this trip.

The main thing is having the functionality off-line, and from
recommendations from people i trust so i am really glad to have had good
look-up some 3rd party articles too but i don't trust them as much as i
trust everyone here.
Many thanks and regards from
Tom :)