I am having some problems.  I receive this message when attempting to execute
the macro from Nov 04, 2014; 4:33am
[Solved] Re: [libreoffice-users] Setting Base to open with a slected form

Spelling in context from original message.

I have deleted the comma and then receive an error message that BASIC was
expecting to find a comma symbol.  I have tried alternatively to delete the
space between ObjName and False and to insert a comma between them with no
spaces ObjNameFALSE.  I receive the same errors.

Any ideas?
<http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/file/n4160527/Capture.png>