Good evening
I have been trying to find hints in the documentation, but had no success so far.

I have (naturally) a number of sheets / files.
Sometimes I want to copy let's say the first row, which contains all the names of the columns etc., to create a new document.
(not ALL documents use the same format)
Imagine there are 20-25 columns, most of which have different widths.

But when I copy row No.1 from file A to a new file, no matter HOW I paste it there, it ALWAYS comes out with equal column width (+ the default height of the new document). That means, I have to reformat the whole thing EVERY time I do this. (not frequently, but also not a rare operation)

In an ancient but VERY useful software = Lotus123 that requires only checking one box.

If I understand the page:
https://help.libreoffice.org/Common/Copying_Attributes_With_the_Format_Paintbrush
correctly,
"Form control is selected     Not supported"
means that Calc is not able to do what Lotus could do 20 years ago.
Is that right? Or am I missing something?
I am also under the impression, that the "paint brush" works ONLY within one file, but not across different files.

Styles do not help either (as far as I can tell), since I could not find any tab there, where I can specify column width + height.

Is there a trick?
Is so, I would really like to know.

Thank you.
Thomas