          I really so appreciate the days in which I learn something new.

From: Tom Davies <tomc...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Oct 15, 2015 at 10:00 AM
How to avoid being swamped ...
To: Rob Jasper <r...@famjasper.nl>
Cc: anne-ology <lagin...@gmail.com>, "users@global.libreoffice.org" <
users@global.libreoffice.org>

Hi :)
+1
to everyone so far :))  Thanks Anne-ology! :)

I get the impression that some email-clients, maybe Thunderbird, ignores
the words in the subject line and uses something from the coding in the
headers (which are usually hidden).

I know that Forwarding an email "breaks it out" into a new thread but i've
not tried breaking it out in this way but then using the same
subject-line.  I imagine that differnt email-clients would handle that very
differently from each other.

Anyway the point i was making was that Rob Jasper's point about
Conversations / Threading was "spot on" and i'd totally missed it in my

On my email client (OSX std email client) it does.