Hi All

Due to problems with Kernel updates I have rebuilt my system using the last ISO disk I had, (2014-12).

I re-installed the ISO formatting the complete drive, updated the system via Synaptic to bring it up to date and restored all my backed-up data to /home. I then restored the MySQL folder under /var/lib that contains my Database.

I then updated LO to the latest version = 5.0.2.2

But now when trying to connect to my database I get the error "The JDBC driver could not be loaded"

mysqld is set in Services to run on Boot, Skip networking is commented out in /etc/my.cnf. Current driver in Base Options is set to - com.sun.star.comp.sdbc.JDBCDriver (with pooling enabled).
Any suggestions please??

PCLOS 32-bit. KDE,

Thanks

IanW