Hello Linux experts,
May I ask for help -- the instructions on the web are too confusing for me.
On my laptop (Win7, 64bit) I have recently installed the Oracle VirtualBox and there Ubuntu 14.04.2 LTS.
The LibreO version in Ubuntu is 4.2.8 has only Writer, Calc and Impress.
I want to replace that old LO4.2.8 version -- upgrade it to LO5.02.3 with all its components (at least Writer, Calc, Base, Draw and Math) but
I do not want the lastest fresh versions.
Can somebody tell me the step-by-step process/commands how this is performed?
And must the old version be removed before installing the new one?.
Thanks in advance.
Pertti Rönnberg