Hi,

Using Macintosh 10.11.1 and have just downloaded LibreOffice 5.0.3 for Mac OS X x86_64. Installed without issue but....

Files I created this morning on a previous version, I think 5.01/5.02 are locked for editing?? This despite me having restarted the machine both before and after the software install, just in case it wanted to pull a Windows hissy fit on me :(

I have run CleanMyMac to fix the file permissions and yet each time I try and open certain previously created files, the system indicated it is locked and that I would need to make a copy. None of the previous files I am trying to open are marked 'Read Only'.

When I open a copy of the file, edit it and then try and save it as the same name in the same location, I get the following error:

Error saving the document Untitled1:
Object not accessible.
The object cannot be accessed
due to insufficient user rights.

I am lost for ideas as a solution and any help would be appreciated.

Regards
Hylton