From: Al Leibovitch <alann...@gmail.com>
To: users@global.libreoffice.org
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2015 21:53:08 -0500
Subject: [libreoffice-users]

I had Libre Office for a few years, but when my laptop was formatted, the
program was lost. I have tried many times to recover and Volcy.com has
also tried unsuccessfully. Can you offer any suggestions? Thank you   Al
Leibovitch

This
email has been sent from a virus-free computer protected by Avast.
<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>