Perhaps not a bug.
It looks like the INPUT command returns a string. Therefore
:x = INT INPUT = 'Length?'
works as expected.

If I write FORWARD 'This is a text', the turtle writes the text together with a line. I expected an error message saying "Not a number" or something like this.

I do not know why you get the error message. It works on my computer. (Assuming you are running LibreLogo in Writer.)

Kolbjørn

Den 07.12.2015 16:59, Graham Luffrum skreiv:
I tried executing the first line and got the error message
'Error (in line 1)'

LibreOffice 5.0.4.1 under LinuxMint 17.2

Graham

On 7 December 2015 at 16:26, Kolbjørn Stuestøl <kolbjo...@stuestoel.no>