Continuing experimenting with LibreLogo.

Help for LibreLogo says that:

PRINT RANGE 3 10 3 ; print [3, 6, 9] (i.e. outputs 3, 6, 9.)

When I try it I get the output: "range (3 10 3)".
(Also "LABEL RANGE 3 10 3" and "TEXT RANGE 3 10 3" outputs "range (3 10 3)".)

I do not know Python programming. Is this the way Python handles lists? Help call this a Python-like list generation.

I expected that "PRINT RANGE 0 10 2" will output every second item in the range: 0, 2, 4, 6, 8.

On the other hand, the function
FOR :n IN RANGE 10 101 5 [
    FORWARD :n LEFT 90
]
works as expected.

Am I misunderstanding the Help for RANGE or is the Help incorrect?

Hoping I am not the only one playing with LibreLogo :-)

Kolbjørn