Hi :)
This link might help even more.  LibreOffice is available in many
languages and this link lets you choose which language you prefer;

http://www.libreoffice.org/download/libreoffice-still/?type=win-x86&version=4.4&lang=pick

Anne-ology's link gives more choices and can lead to the same place
but my link gives the best (imo) version of LibreOffice and gets you
straight to the language option.