Hi.
I have noticed a bug in Save As from writer, long standing.
I know the reason for what is happening, but not sure if fixed in the 5
series (I am still on 4).  If you open the below file and click Save As I
have the file name curtailed to TN16 in the dialogue, LO does not pass the
whole file name to the Save As dialogue.
TN16.779SoftwareConfigurationofAzureSeriesInstruments
<http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/file/n4169631/TN16.779SoftwareConfigurationofAzureSeriesInstruments>

If this bug could be verified in the 5 series I will file a bug report.

Observed in Opensuse 13.2

steve