Of course these are valid values as for as CSV is concerned, but not ALL are
valid as far as MySQL goes. I have no problem restoring MySQL-DATE COLUMN
values, but represent them as "2014-12-22", the same as character strings.
Forget Base at the moment and deal with the stipulations of SQL, in particular
MySQL.