Hi Egbert,

Glad that EnableVisible worked for you.  Probably 90% of my macro code I've
borrowed from others via the net!  But I don't remember where I found
EnableVisible.

I often find that I get an error after changing macro code - I think that
the editing process must change something in LibreOffice's code.  So I
usually make a point of restarting LO and then testing the change.  It may
not always be necessary, but I think it stops a lot of head scratching!

Has anybody else had similar experiences?

Noel
--
Noel Lodge
lodg...@gmail.com