THX for your reply+see my comments
      below
      Regards,
      mars

      On 21.02.2016 09:53, Jean-Baptiste Faure-3 [via Document
      Foundation Mail Archive] wrote:

      Hi,

      Le 21/02/2016 00:38, 1124mars a écrit :

      > Hi,

      > In Calc the background color feature of cells is not working.

      > Who can give me any advice in which LO version the background
      formating is

      > working properly.

      It works since LO 3.3 and before that, since StarOffice 5. ;-)

    therefore I do not understand why this basic feature is not working.
    Do I have to select some specific options???

      That said,

      - what do you do exactly to set the background color in a cell ?
    select a cell or row/column
    Format cells
    Background
    select a color + ok

    the selected cell/row/column remain white=without the selected color

    File/browser preview -> in the browser preview the selected color
    is visible!!!
    But why not on my screen?

      - what is the format of your file, .ods or one of MSO ?

    .ods
    -
      Do you use cell styles in your spreadsheet, for example for

      conditional formatting ?

    no

      Best regards.

      JBF

      --
      Seuls des formats ouverts peuvent assurer la pérennité de
vos

      Disclaimer: my Internet Provider being located in France, each of
      our

      exchanges over Internet will be scanned by French spying services.

      All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and
      cannot be deleted

        If you reply to this email, your
          message will be added to the discussion below:

http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Calc-background-color-in-cells-invisible-tp4176124p4176140.html

        To unsubscribe from Calc: background color in cells invisible, click
          here .
        NAML