Good evening
I just noticed something that I believe did not happen before.
Windows 10 high-spec desktop machine, LO 4.4.3.2
The same funktion works on a Windows 7 Dell Vostro 3500 notebook, some LO.

When I select text portions on any website and then try to copy that
text into a Writer document
as "paste special" (Ctrl+Shift+V) or my personal shortcut* for "past
text only",
NOTHING happens.
(* I used to use Ctrl+Alt+0)
When I hit Ctrl+V I get the text PLUS formatting etc., Something I DO
NOT want.

Copying the text portion into a text editor works just fine = copy
without formatting.

Do I miss something here.
Or did I "mess" something?

Thank you in advance for your help.