Hi folks,

I have an question to all, I'm developing an classroom management system
adjusted to our university system in Calc. I've rewritten it from an previous
version I had, I use it to learn Calc. One of the facilities I use massively
is conditional formatting. My main difficulty with conditional formatting is
keeping track of what style is in use and what style is not in use.

Question: Is there a way to keep track of style usage?

Thanks,

Ralf